I then realised that you could carefully peel the grey foam off of the block with the red rubber still attached - way easier! To make it even easier still I zapped each set in the microwave for 15 seconds on full power - put a cup of water in there too. I don't know if that's necessary but hey I didn't want to blow up my microwave. Imagine trying to explain that on an insurance claim.
I found a template over on Split Coast Stampers to make inserts for the DVD cases so all my sets would match the Clear Mount sets I already own.
So now my stamps all fit in an old DVD storage shelf like this:
In other news the schools broke up for summer on Friday (I think we were later than most of the other schools for some reason) so we have been looking for cheap and cheerful ideas to keep us amused.
On Sunday we visited Portencross Castle which has recently been refurbished as there was an art exhibition on. What a great place for an art show.
Not my photo - I "borrowed" this one from the internet!
As the Art Exhibition was taking place there were no guided tours that day so we will definitely pop back down at some point over the summer to do that.