Wednesday, 19 October 2011
Alison's blog can be found here so do please go and visit as I'm sure she will soon be updating when her starter kit arrives.
If anyone else is interested in joining my team then now is the ideal time as you can take advantage of the in-colour promotion. As well as receiving the usual starter kit stuffed full of stamps, inks, card, paper and business supplies (worth £250) you will also receive all of the new 2011-13 in-color ink pads and cardstock (worth a further £27.95), all for the low starter kit price of £119.
If you are interest then please contact me at thefineartofstampin@gmail for more information.
Sunday, 2 October 2011
If you have arrived from Vicky's blog didn't she show us some amazing products showcasing new items from the catalogue.
Way back at the start of the month I mentioned that as a demo I had the opportunity to order some of the new products earlier and I showed you this sneak peek of something I had made using the new exclusive Stampin' Up! fabric.
I also used some Basic Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (#115615 £10.25) for the handles.
Also in my pre-order were the new 2011-13 In-Colours, Pennant Parade Stamp set (p37) and the new Petite Pennants builder Punch (p119). And I used all of these to make the following birthday card. The sentiment is from the fab hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes (p8) and I'll tell you further on about the amazing new hostess benefits that have been introduced.
The new in-colours used on this card are from L-R Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder.
However as we're talking about in-colours this might be a good time to mention the new recruitment promotion.
Be a part of the ‘In Color’ crowd!
A new Idea Book & Catalogue means new In Colors—a collection of fresh and trendy colours that are introduced each year. And during October, you can get select 2011-2013 In Color products for FREE when you join the Stampin’ Up! family!
Join in October and get the Card Stock and Classic Pad In Color Kit—containing five Classic Stampin’ Pads and an assortment of A4 card stock in Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, and Island Indigo—absolutely FREE!
This kit—a £27.95 value—in addition to the many new and exciting products you’ll receive in the recently updated new-demonstrator Starter Kit (£119, valued at more than £250!) gives you the tools you need to start a successful business or simply support a hobby you already love.If you would be interested in getting the products you love at a 20 percent discount, in addition to the many other benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator please contact me for more information. I would love to have you join me in my growing team.
One of the other perks of being a demonstrator is that we get to go to Stampin' Up Training events. These are great fun getting together with other demonstrators and when I attended training in Edinburgh recently one of the gifts we were given was the new Under the Big Top set (p31). Co-ordinating Designer Series Papers and Quick Accents pack are also available.
I used this set to make an easel style birthday card for my friend's son's 5th birthday (and made a couple spare as well).
And the Designer Series papers are from the Just Add Cake pack (p98)
Now about those new hostess benefits! It's fantastic news. Now when your workshop (or order) totals £150 or more you will get at least £25 to spend in the catalogue. You can chose to spend the money on anything at all in the catalogue or in the exclusive hostess section. What's more you get much better value in the hostess section as these items are priced at a lower amount than similar stamp sets. So even with just £25 worth of hostess pounds you could end up with as much as two stamp sets and an exclusive designer series paper pack for FREE!
And it gets even better - if your workshop total is over £300 you can chose any item in the catalogue for half price - so you could even get a Big Shot for only £44 or the full set of Stampin' Write markers for only £45 - the choice is yours.
More details in table below. And hopefully if you click on the table it should take you to a pdf showing you pictures of all the exclusive hostess sets.
Another way to get your hands on the exclusive hostess sets would be to join my stampers 6 group starting towards the end of this month - see top of blog for more information. Places are limited so if you are interested do please get in touch as soon as possible.
My goal this year is to increase the number of workshops I do so if you live in the West of Scotland (I am based in Largs) please give me call or contact me by email if you would like to take advantage of the new hostess programme and earn lots of FREE product.
Now click on the link to Julie's blog for the next stop on our tour. I am sure you will find lots of wonderful ideas on Julie's blog to inspire you.
And in case you get lost or there are broken links just pop back here for the full list of stampers taking part in this hop.
Thank you for visiting and if you'd like to leave a comment I'd be very pleased to hear what you think of the new catalogue and products :-)
1. Lauralou http://airingcupboardstamping.blogspot.com/
2 AlisonP www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
3 Glittermum http://www.mygroovystampinup.blogspot.com/
4. Theresa M http://my-next-chapter.blogspot.com/
5. SarahLP http://stampingobsession.com/
6. Sassy Stamper (Elaine) http://www.thesassystampers.blogspot.com/
7. Sarastamper (http://craftingandstamping.com)
8. JJ66 http://jan-crippin.blogspot.com/
9. Evy c http://evyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
10. DonnaM http://www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com/
11. Scrappydiva http://www.stampin-divas.blogspot.com/
12. Natalie http://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html
14. Vicky www.vickylouscorner.blogspot.com
15. Maggie (maggiemae) http://thefineartofstampin.blogspot.com/
16. Julie H (The Crafty Bug) http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com
17. Elizabeth (Stash Fairy) http://elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com/
18. Michelle (ShellieStamps) http://michellescraftypaper.typepad.com/
19. Keren. http://www.kerenbaker.wordpress.com
20. Emma (Daisydaye) http://emma-daye.blogspot.com/
21. Rachel (Rachel) http://www.stampingurl.blogspot.com/
22. Valerie (valmoody) http://stampingwithval.wordpress.com/
23. Kara (KaraM) http://karascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
24. Sarah (IOW Sarah http://www.stampinsarahiow.blogspot.com/
25. Tracey Rossos http://www.derbyshireducks.blogspot.com/
26. Patricia (Beckscraft) http://stampinbeckscraft.blogspot.com/
27. Sarah-Jane http://cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com/
28. Claire http://stampinupscrapper.blogspot.com/
29. Cupcake http://pinkycardsandcreations.blogspot.com/
30. Kimf http://kimfeecrafter.blogspot.com/
31. carolineskinner http://stampinupandbranchingout.blogspot.com/
32. Emma_H http://www.emma-letsstamp.blogspot.com/
33. Sally - Pink Sky. x http://pinkskysu.blogspot.com/
34. Carolyn http://stampaholix.blogspot.com/
35. Tina http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com
36. Hayley (craftydevils) www.mycrafthaven.blogspot.com
37. allyf - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com